My Photo
Name:
Location: Sneads Ferry, NC, United States

I am a Certified Nurse Midwife. I am creating this blog as a way to journal my births - for my own personal and professional growth and to share the beauty of normal birth. My faith walk is very much tied up with midwifery. Midwifery has taught me just about everything I've learned about God. Update-now that it's been nearly 2 years since God allowed me to practice as a midwife, I have found that He reveals Himself in MANY ways if we seek Him. And he has been teaching me to seek Him, regardless of what work he calls me to. New update, I've been working as a "real" nurse midwife for a year and this blog has "morphed" into sharing my journey through life, whether it be from home, work, family. LIFE teaches us, not just our life work.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Inserting links

Will, if any of you computer savvy folks know how to insert a link to a url into my blog post, I'd love to learn.

5 Comments:

Blogger EdwinsonFamily said...

Let's see...
When you are typing your post, highlight the word you'd like "hyperlinked", then click on the "hyperlink" icon at the top (it looks like a face with goggles--a scary one-I really don't know what it's supposed to be!). It will open a little window where you can paste your URL. Viola!

12:39 PM  
Blogger EdwinsonFamily said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:43 PM  
Blogger EdwinsonFamily said...

(Why does it has to announce when something is deleted? Good grief, I just wanted to fix my grammarical error!)

I enjoyed the article you spoke of. I've recently spoke with a mid-wife at a fairly new practice in Olathe that I am considering for the future. No, I'm not making any announcements! I wonder if you know her (she mentioned familiarity with Topeka). Her name is Kelly Fritz. She, and the OB she works with, was recommended by a local Bradley instructor. Anyway, just wonder'n if you know her (or them).
Take care!

12:45 PM  
Blogger kirsten said...

Yes, I know Kelly and have met Dr. Michele. Now that I'm no longer in KC, (haha) they are the BEST team in the area and I highly recommend them.

2:46 PM  
Blogger EdwinsonFamily said...

That's really great to know. Thanks!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home