My Photo
Name:
Location: Sneads Ferry, NC, United States

I am a Certified Nurse Midwife. I am creating this blog as a way to journal my births - for my own personal and professional growth and to share the beauty of normal birth. My faith walk is very much tied up with midwifery. Midwifery has taught me just about everything I've learned about God. Update-now that it's been nearly 2 years since God allowed me to practice as a midwife, I have found that He reveals Himself in MANY ways if we seek Him. And he has been teaching me to seek Him, regardless of what work he calls me to. New update, I've been working as a "real" nurse midwife for a year and this blog has "morphed" into sharing my journey through life, whether it be from home, work, family. LIFE teaches us, not just our life work.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ashton Sleepover June 2009

Last night Ashy had a sleepover, his first since mom and dad went to Mexico 8 weeks ago. He had a wonderful time, although there were glimpses every now and then of sadness at not being with his family. The highlight of his evening was being invited by Staci to take a ride in the jeep "convertible" to the lake. The look of pur joy on his face was priceless. He was just bubbly with joy all evening. After dinner, when Grandpa told him he could go with him to put Staci's jeep in the garage, he was ready to leave the table (dinner unfinished) to go with. Granpa said, "let's stay here and finish our drinks first" Ashy said "I'll finish my drink like Granpa cuz i'm just like Grandpa. I'm just like Grandpa and I love my Staci."
We enjoyed the Little Critter joke book and memorized a few to tell mom and dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home