My Photo
Name:
Location: Sneads Ferry, NC, United States

I am a Certified Nurse Midwife. I am creating this blog as a way to journal my births - for my own personal and professional growth and to share the beauty of normal birth. My faith walk is very much tied up with midwifery. Midwifery has taught me just about everything I've learned about God. Update-now that it's been nearly 2 years since God allowed me to practice as a midwife, I have found that He reveals Himself in MANY ways if we seek Him. And he has been teaching me to seek Him, regardless of what work he calls me to. New update, I've been working as a "real" nurse midwife for a year and this blog has "morphed" into sharing my journey through life, whether it be from home, work, family. LIFE teaches us, not just our life work.

Friday, November 13, 2009

He Has Made Everything Beautiful in it's Time

This is my last last of the week, finally. All week my thoughts have returned over and over again to "this is the last time I will _____". This is usually followed by a break in the dam of tears, whose walls seem impossibly weak of late. Never before in my life have I experienced grief to this extent. I've gone from tranquil peace to raging and stomping my feet (mentally, usually) that this is the way it has to be. I have no doubt that this is the path chosen for me for this season. My heart and arms are just aching with the emptiness that I don't get to have my precious babies with me. Too many racing thoughts to try to articulate, but God knows. Tomorrow morning we pull out headed for North Carolina and whatever adventures and service God has for us there. I have to remind myself to take it 1 day at a time...and that God will strengthen me and my loved ones. They are in His care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home